Top Ten Reasons Why the Lender Won’t Fund
- The dog ate the deed of trust.
- The underwriter won’t accept red ink, she’s going to need the loan documents signed in actual blood.
- The termite report expires tomorrow, and if they fund today, the transaction would close on time.
- Your FICO score fell down a well and they are going to need special equipment to retrieve it.
- Your mom never answers the phone when they call for the Verification of Existence.
- Good news: Your file is second in line for review.
Bad news: It will remain there as other files are constantly put in front of it.
- They hired Tickle Me Elmo to do the appraisal and he wants to be tickled before he goes out to the property.
- They rejected the exception for a frozen embryo in place of your first born.
- The closing costs unionized and now want a raise.
- Oh you wanted money? Why didn’t you just say so?
Copyright © 2012 Tni LeBlanc *Top Ten Reasons Why the Lender Won’t Fund*